|Piece of fuselage from AA11|
|Fuselage from AA11|
Many people who support the notion that airplanes did not collide with the WTC towers erroneously apply physics to substantiate their claim. The following letter attempts to clarify the difference between the ‘airplane deceleration’ (which can only be well described by the center of mass motion) versus tail deceleration. The concept of average versus instantaneous velocity is also highlighted. I use the airplane impact analysis published by NIST in NCSTAR1-2 and NCSTAR1-2B to vividly illustrate these concepts, and show that NIST clearly reports a 70% decrease in velocity just after the tail section passes through the outer wall, not 0% as alleged by Morgan Reynolds3 and others, representing a net loss in kinetic energy of 91%
|Ace Baker and his phony "Key".|
Ironically, the haircut is real.
Lies from 07 The Key:
· In the footage of the second plane impact, the undamaged nose of the plane can be seen exiting the opposite side of the tower.
· The live FOX Chopper5 video contains an editing mistake which reveals that a fake CGI airplane was added to the live video feed.
· There is no plane in the wide shot in the Chopper5 video prior to the camera zooming-in as the chopper approaches the towers.
· The Hezarkhani footage shows a big gaping hole that appeared after the fuel explosion and is larger than the initial impact damage area.
Lies from 06 What planes?
· There were very few eyewitnesses, and in the FDNY and EMT accounts, there's only one person who saw the plane, heard it, and watched it crash.
· The impact of the 2nd plane through the South Tower exhibits impossible, "cartoon physics" that violate Newton's laws.
· When the FOX Chopper5 video is stabilized, the plane's motion becomes jittery, proving that it's an inserted animation.
"The external columns were impacted at a very high speed and the process is controlled mainly by local inertia. As the fuselage and wings cut through the steel facade of the Towers, the affected portions of the column sheared off. It was found that the momentum transfer between the airframe and the first barrier of external columns was responsible for most of the energy dissipated in this phase. The energy to shear off the column constituted only a small fraction of that energy."
"Using the exact dynamic solution in the membrane deformation mode, the critical impact velocity to fracture the impacted flange was calculated to be 155 m/s for both flat and round impacting mass. Therefore, the wing would easily cut through the outer column."
"Based on the results of the analysis using a detailed finite element model, the damage situation of each structural component around impacted stories and the destroyed components were evaluated. As a result, the damage situation of the outer wall of WTC1 and WTC2 and the velocity reduction curve of the aircraft for WTC2 showed good agreement with the actual phenomena."
"When the aircraft impacts the building at the top speed (240m/s) with a full fuel tank and the exterior columns have the original column thickness of 9.5mm., it is observed that all columns fail and the aircraft penetrates through the exterior wall. It was found that about 46% of the initial kinetic energy of the aircraft was used to damage columns. The minimum impact velocity of the aircraft to just penetrate the exterior columns would be 130m/s. It was also found that a Boeing 767 traveling at top speed would not penetrate exterior columns of the WTC if the columns were thicker than 20mm."